Townsville Twist

Sunday 8 October 2006

Iago Strikes Back!

James Cook University is located in some sort of National Park, or so I've been led to believe. This means we can't have pets on campus - not fluffy ones anyway. Being an avid fish girl, I went out and bought myself a little Siamese fighting fish and called him Iago.

Iago is my best mate. I can tell him everything and he'll listen. If I'm sad, he'll wiggle at me to cheer me up. Granted, his advice is somewhat lacking in tight situations, but at least he doesn't judge. I couldn't ask for a better friend... except maybe one that doesn't watch me in the shower.
Iago does some cool stuff. Our favourite trick is getting him to jump out of the water and take food from my hand - he's very impatient and does it whether there's an audience or not, so I guess it's no skin off his nose. This trick gets modified occasionally, exchanging a hand for some other body part. Like TONGUES, you filthy people... though I suppose that's pretty filthy as well.

Enjoy this then, my big YouTube hit, Iago biting my good friend Jess' tongue!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home