Townsville Twist

Wednesday 14 March 2007

Introducing... Emilio Bonero and the Amazing RSVP Project

So, in the Vegemite post a couple of days ago there was a picture of me with a little beard made out of Vegemite. What I didn't realise was the effect this picture would have on some of my female friends. And I quote: "Whoa. You're........ HOT!". And so one thing lead to another and somebody came up with the brilliant idea of creating an RSVP.com.au profile using the picture and creating a fictional character around it. People, I'd like to introduce you to Emilio Bonero!


Hi there! I'm a fun, nature-loving artist who likes burying myself in a good book just as much as meeting friends out and about. I moved from Santiago, Chile to Australia when I was 15 and recently finished a degree in fine arts. I have come to love this country and all its natural beauty which I find very inspiring when I come to put brush to canvas.

Music: I love emotional classical music along with a lot of modern artists like Dean Martin, Pearl Jam, Alanis Morissette and Mike Oldfield. When I'm painting I love listening to Massive Attack - it's very deep and instinctive, helps me be more expressive. Traditional Chilean music always makes me happy!

Reading: I'm a huge fan of the classics, especially dystopian literature - To Kill a Mockingbird, 1984, The Old Man and the Sea, Brave New World, Catcher in the Rye, all the way to comedy like Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy and poetry like Keats and Coleridge (Rime of the Ancient Mariner is my favourite) Movies: American Beauty, Cinema Paradiso, A Scanner Darkly, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie..... and I have to admit I treat myself to some junk action every now and then ;)

Sport: I swim laps as part of my regular exercise routine, and like to snorkel and scuba dive occasionally. Every couple of weeks my friends and I play soccer together in the park.

Other interests: Corny as it may sound, I love walking along the beach, and here in Townsville there is a lot of beach to cover! The natural world holds much beauty for me, and inspires a lot of the painting I do. I'm also a qualified wildlife carer and look after orphaned wallabies and birds.

In my experience all women are beautiful, I have ample time to share with you and look forward to it!


What a catch! Now we play the waiting game......

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Nicely done, though if Brian Peppers (google image search if you don't know) writes to you asking for a rendezvous at 2am in the end stall of a men's bathroom in Blacktown-Townsville... bring a parent or guardian just in case.

    By Blogger tonch, at 7:19 am  

  • <3 Brian Peppers ^_^ He's my favourite paedophile

    By Blogger Ebo, at 10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home